- Do not use a quick dry polish because it will not work (I tried)
- Only do one nail at a time so the polish does not dry
- I used the sharp end of the needle but if you want thicker swirls the other end works too
- Use small drops of polish otherwise you will just flood your nail
- This technique gets a little messy so make sure you have a good cleanup method
- Most importantly you have to be quick and marble the colors before any of the polish dries
- Be creative, practice and don't give up!
If you have any question about how to do this I will be happy to help!